Wythall is situated in the north east corner of Worcestershire, within Bromsgrove District.
The village shares borders with Solihull and Birmingham. In 1911 two thirds of the ancient parish of Kings Norton was transferred to Birmingham and only Wythall remained in Worcestershire. What is now the Phoenix Group complex was previously RAF Wythall (from 1938-1960) which was a ballon barrage centre that defended Southern Birmingham and Coventry during the Second World War. After the war it became a demob centre for all Women’s Auxillary Air Force nationally.
Today Wythall is home to a population of over 12,000 residents spread amongst several areas including Majors Green and parts of Walkers Heath.
Wythall village itself is generally the area covered by the Wythall South ward. Wythall has its very own Transport Museum, Leisure Centre, famous farm shop and the beautiful Wythall Park which plays host to numerous events throughout the year.